TEA (Thoughts-Emotions-Actions) together form the original holistic approach of yoga. Enjoy the very interesting talk given by Dr.RK in New Zealand where he explores subjects as diverse as aspects of yoga asanas, scientific explanations for mudras, laughter therapy and similarities between quantum physical interpretations of reality.
Stress, strain and time management are topics on everyone's mind. In this talk, Dr.RK analyzes these subjects with surgical clarity. Some highlights from the speech are:
- Yoga and breathing and meditation helps you in regulating your life towards the perfect balance.
- Know how to sleep. Suspending sleep is achieved by yoga.
- We are part of the continuous universe, nothing is separate.
- Recognize the need for integration not separation.
- Arouse the Divinity within us,
- Understand truth behind various rituals.
- Instead of fight and flight response, inculcate the relaxation response.
- Password to access our inner human subconsious is the Gayatri Mantra.
- Understand the mechanics of breathing.
Gayatri Mantra and yagna are not religious terms. They are means to remove tension, stress and help effectively manage time. The formula is very simple and results are guaranteed.
Dr.RK expounds the thought essence behind the Vedas. As an analogy, Vedas describe something like the mass energy equivalence (E = mc2), the different being that Einstein talked about energy and matter whereas Vedas take it several notches up and detail the relationship between enery and consciousness (or life).
This was the introductory talk given by Dr.RK as part of an online course " - to create Super Men and Cosmic Men" for the MassBay college
- 1 of 2